Monday, July 8, 2013

Family

Since my sister wasn't able to come up and see me Michelle and I made a super quick trip to Utah to visit for the last weekend of June. (I brought 8 fixed costumes back to the theatre, including 3 zipper replacements, before leaving- this and laundry is what I do all summer in case you were curious).
My sister's family was in Utah for a wedding so they were actually really busy but it was still nice to go down.
Here are the pictures I got.
Michelle playing outside the temple (we were on kid duty)

 After Sunday dinner... the kids were kinda done and Esther wasn't around.

 Love our Grandma!

My sister caught this one but it was too cute! Aiden was playing the fireplace like a piano and Michelle was clapping for him, adorable!
 Michelle ended up being very vocal during the trip which was fun and she was of course a major ham! It was so hard to leave because she was having so much fun with my mom, as was I! We miss Grandma's house!!!

No comments: