Thursday, June 27, 2013

June

For Heidi's birthday (owner) this year we went up to Bozeman and the Bozeman hot springs. It is a bunch of pools of different temperatures with natural hot springs pumped into them. It was fun but we didn't get any pictures. Michelle wasn't too sure at first but once she got used to it she had a fun time and actually lasted much longer than I though she would! She surprised me because she actually kept trying to swim. She liked being held on her belly and kicking and moving her arms around. She even put her face in the water a few times. I tried to get her float on her back but she would freak out every single time even with my arm under her back and head. She did really good though!

We had a low key father's day and just kinda bummed around but as crazy as life had been that is exactly what we needed!

My birthday this year was a little, well, crazy! My sister and her family were in Utah for a wedding and had planned on coming up to visit but her daughter got quite sick and so it just didn't work out, not for lack of trying. I was bummed but that is ok. 
Joe got me flowers (trust me, this is a momentous occasion), chocolates and a sweet family necklace.



Heidi is super sweet and always makes sure that summer birthdays get a treat with the cast. She must have been inspired to get a cake this time since my birthday pie ended up back in Utah. Also, the cake was really yummy, even the fondant was worth eating!

(Heidi is awesome and made sure they spelled my name right ;)
I didn't get my lasagna or pie but we will eat those sometime this week.
I'm kinda bummed I never got a picture of Michelle and me on my birthday, she was dressed up all cute and she turned 17 months that day! So you should all know what that means? 1 month til nursery!!! (hopefully, i don't know any of the nursery leaders here though so who knows)

No comments: