Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Lately

When I ask myself what we have been up to lately my answer always is nothing, but the truth of the matter is we work a lot and we do play quite a bit. I just always feel like we are pretty boring people. But if you are even here reading then clearly you love us so feel free to read on!
Recently we had a bbq at a cast member's family's house/land. I only took a couple pictures but a friend took some that I need to get from her.
This is Nicole, she is awesome (actually she is the one that took those pictures I want to steal)


We also spent a day at the lake playing for Hannah's birthday! It was so much fun! We got Joe on a jet ski for the first time and he admits that is lots of fun. The water was cold but Michelle went charging in and was a trooper even though it was a long day.



 Playing with the sand... and occasionally eating it, The girl had no fear this day, sand, water, kayak, bring it on!
 Maggie was brave and went on the back the first time Joe was ever on a jet skit, he drove. Jake was even more brave, he went on the tube behind!
Joe was crazy enough to ride on the back with me driving, but it had been a long time since I've driven one so I was less crazy then I might normally be


I cut my finger pretty bad cutting up 6 loaves of garlic bread for cast lunch (every Saturday because of matinees there isn't time for them to grab dinner, the Merrills graciously provide it and I sometimes help out).
The next day I smashed the same finger in our metal front door. I was balled over crying immediately. Serious pain for hours. Not cool. At least it is on my left hand. But it still hurts alot and my fingernail is several unpleasant colors. (no pictures of that). sooo... don't judge the typing in this post.

Joe is still getting out applications and doing interviews (some over the phone and some he is making the drive for) and it is hard but we are trying to stay positive. We really feel like right now we are supposed to stay in Meridian so we are doing what we can and we will do what we need to do. Who knows what the future holds.

No comments: