Saturday, April 28, 2012

14 Weeks!

Michelle turned 14 weeks yesterday!!! It is so crazy to me but I say that every week. She is a sweetie pie and has been rolling all week. The current challenge is that sometime she gets really into chomping on her fists and sometimes rolls over to her tummy in the process but is tired and then just starts to cry because she can't (or won't) remember what to do even though she is perfectly capable of rolling back over on her own. She also seems to do this while napping which therefore wakes herself up- not cool. Why don't I just swaddle her you ask? Well, that's another story. The other night she was swaddled up all tightly and then I woke up and heard her fussing a little (not even very much) but I oddly decided to check on her anyways. She had managed to wiggle so that the blanket was wrapped around her head and only her head so that even by flailing her arms it wasn't unwrapping- I have no clue how she managed to do that but I was grateful for the prompting that got my but out of bed. So yeah, basically I'm not sleeping so well right now, although she still sleeps in her bassinette right now and she can't roll over in that but she is almost ready for her crib at this point.
Anyways here is what you really want- Pictures!
 Thanks for the pretty and sentimental blanket Mommy =) she loves it! (and so do I!)





uhhh... tooo close dad, a little too close...

No comments: