Friday, March 20, 2015

the fam bam

 #1 we survived Joe's show! Yay! I would post a picture but I don't want to put the kids up here, privacy etc. Just know it went well and the set looked good and we survived. Despite drama related to high schoolers. Also I do a ton of baking for concessions and after two productions my chocolate chip bars have now become famous....well,, they are pretty delicious :) and it is nice to have my ego stroked when I don't get paid for my work or anything ;)

Levi is adorable:

 3 months old!

He loves this play mat we got him, we call it his happy place

 

 clearly a while ago (about a month ago), he is bigger now. the boy is moving into 9 month clothes and is only 3 months old...

This is my favorite current-ish picture of Levi. Don't those eyes just make you melt?!

I promise I take pictures of Michelle too, They are just on my phone still and I am lazy ;)

No comments: