Friday, February 6, 2015

Levi's Blessing Weekend

We had the opportunity to have Levi's blessing at church at the beginning of the month. It was a beautiful blessing. Joe's parents came into town and brought his brother Benny and his daughter Samantha with them. My parents were here too and we had a nice time (although I always just want to lock my family in my house and never let them leave).

Papa took Michelle to the park, clearly she was in heaven.

 And Levi Got a whole bunch of attention







Last but not least:

I made him these special little booties which he wore with his blessing outfit (which Joe's mom Trudy made). Doesn't that yarn match the blanket perfectly? ;) The blanket was given to my Mom from her Grandma when she had my oldest brother (she loans it out for blessings). I made the booties just for Levi with a whole bunch of sentimentality attached ;)

Oh and did I mention we had boysenberry pie, I mean we have to include all pertinent information here ;) Sampsons should know what this is.

No comments: