Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Family Pictures, etc.

About a week or two after Michelle's first birthday we took some family pictures with Shutterhappy photography (she did Michelle's newborn pictures too), we had postpone them once because of yucky and frigid weather but luckily this day cooperated enough to get some good shots although it was a little grey out.

she looks chubby here, cute but not accurate


this was her first time touching snow




this one is my favorite



this pretty much embodies her lately

look Daddy! Can I eat it?






(yes mother I will send you one :)




Also within the last couple weeks Michelle has become a total chatter box and realized that she can point and things. She points and says "dat" all the time, especially loudly at church this last Sunday might I add.
Also on the 3rd Michelle got her first tooth and on the 7th she got her second. So toothless now has her two bottom teeth.


1 comment:

Robyn said...

Those are so cute! And I love the hat she's wearing. :) Feel free to send them to me too. ;)