Friday, October 19, 2012

Randomness

Here are a couple random pictures and things we have been up to:

We went to Utah for Fall break and had lots and lots of fun. We were doing stuff pretty much all week long but I failed to take pictures. I pretty much only got two pictures.
Well, this one is more of a series. Michelle thought that the prep sink was lots of fun. (Hey Sampson kids, Anybody recognize that shirt in the background? Remember that Christmas where Papa got all of us these? I found mine when I was going through some storage stuff so Papa went and put his on)





And watching conference:
p.s. thanks for this papa, she now thinks that she should be allowed to play with the remote... ;)

Back at home:

Just being cute on Sunday


 Utterly excited that I let her play in the Tupperware drawer ;)


No comments: