Sunday, February 5, 2012

Week 2

Michelle is still doing great. We are getting increasingly tired but still doing well. She is a really good baby and for the most part just goes back to sleep after eating in the middle of the night (for which I am incredibly grateful for- even though I know it probably won't last). She is super cute, like seriously super cute you guys have no idea, pictures really don't capture it. She is getting to be more aware and usually has about two stints a day where she stays awake between feedings. It's fun to get to see her become more aware of the world around her and see her turn towards my voice.

I took these pictures on Thursday with the blanket my Grandma Cole made (love!!!). She is seriously soooooo cute!
grrr.... blogger keeps turning this pic... it's even cuter landscape.





Two weeks old:

"I'm sooooo over this!"

Saturday we had some newborn pics taken of her, they looked good as we were going so I'm excited! Can't wait to see them!

1 comment:

Katrina Reinert said...

I'm so glad that she is doing better! That must have been so scary for you as a first time mother! I'm glad that your mom was there to help you and comfort you! You are going to be a great mother just like her!! I'm excited to see your new born pictures!!! She is so cute anyway in your pictures and I know that they are going to show how adorable she really is! Congratulations!