Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Brain Says......

You know those books or children's toys that go:
The cow says mooo.
The dog says ruff.
The chicken says cluck cluck.
The duck says quack.
The cat says meow.
The giraffe doesn't really make a noise.
The camel spits. (ok i just added that one in there for laughs, but if anyone ever comes across a children's book with that in there buy it! because that is stinkin hilarious!)

Well right now my brain says a lot of different things. Most often this is how my book reads.

My stomach says feed me real food.
My fingers say stop using me as white board erasers.
My knees say "You have knee problems woman! You chose the wrong profession!" (They have an attitude)
My feet say cute shoes are not worth wearing on most teaching days.
My stress induced cravings say give me chocolate.
My brain says ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! (to the infinite power)

p.s. When did 5th graders become such tweenagers?!?!

No comments: