Thursday, December 3, 2009

oh hey guess what fam you remember how the eye drops that the optomitrists give you to dialate your eyes make me sick? we all remember a few years ago... yuck! anyways i went to the optomotrist (reluctantly) and not only did my perscription not change (woo hoo!) BUT guess what exciting thing this doctors office had? a wonderful machine that takes a picture of your retina so they don't have to dialate your eyes!!!! hooray!!!!!! it was a very happy day when i found that out =)
oh and papa i got my hair trimmed again, prepare yourself for me to have very short hair.... i still love you!!!!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Short hair sis? I'm excited to see it! I think this may be the first time since you were a baby that you have shorter hair than me. I've decided to wait until spring to chop mine off. It adds a little extra insulation during the cold winter months...Text me a pic!

Papa Sampson said...

Short hair or long hair, I still love ya. Yes, I do like long hair, but as long as you're happy that is what is important.