Monday, November 9, 2009

People of the World

People of the world. Stress for me = weight gain and retention. I am stressed. Not pregnant just stressed and always an emotional person. Not really sure why strangers and even some acquantences feel the need to ask me if I am expecting but no I am stressed and that is the cause of my pudge. I am stressed and being stressed only makes me more stressed. And what may you ask do these questions and implications do for me? Make me more stressed. Consequently no matter what I can manage to do (while keeping in mind that both my husband and I are full time students and do have to eat even when I can't create a 100% healthy meal) the weight stays and creates a pudge that apparently looks to some people like a baby bump. No thank you very much that is not and even if it were (which let me make clear it is not) what do you think gives you the right to ask?! IF i were and wanted to let people know i would! But since I am not pregnant there is nothing to tell other than I am stressed!!!! (which if you know me is nothing new!)
Dear Blog, thank you for letting me rant =) as i sit here writing this i can't help but laughing at it all yet still wondering what goes through some peoples minds to say the things they do...
Have a wonderful day all!

1 comment:

Papa Sampson said...

Your still my Princess #1 and if anyone gives you a hard time, tell them your Papa will need to have a "talk" with them. Maybe take them for a visit with my bear friends in Yellowstone. After all, I only need to out run one of the guys giving you a hard time.

Love ya.