Thursday, March 19, 2009

ode to my brothers and robyn too actually...

so i was in math today and our teacher passed around uncooked spaghetti noodles and told us each to take three. we were then supposed use the spaghetti to explore different options of information to make a triangle sss, sas, etc. and i did.. for a little while then what do i do? why i put the spaghetti between my fingers and make a fist and pretend to be wolverine OF COURSE!!! hee hee hee i guess all of those episodes of x-men that i have seen have sunk in hee hee

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Love it. :) Whenever I'm wearing sunglasses I pretend to be Cyclops. Or when I'm playing with face cards I throw them around pretending to be Gambit. :)
By the way, what's with the video at the bottom of your blog with the two dudes running around dancing to that random music? :)